Area : Energy production
Function : Engineer
Speciality : Subsea
Level of education : 5 year degree
Experience : 4 - 6 years
Type of contract : Permanent employment contract
Salary : To negociate
Geographical area : Courbevoie
Geographical location : France
Link : Click here
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Within the Subsea Installation Department, you will be reporting to the Installation Analysis Discipline Manager.
Mobilized on a project or a proposal, you will coordinate/perform the Installation Analysis Engineering activities.
Your main mission is:
* Supervising a (local/remote) team of Installation Analysis engineers:
* Setting-up/Approving installation analysis Basis of Design;
* Reviewing and validating (as "checker") installation analysis team documents;
* If necessary, contributing to installation analysis execution and reporting (as "writer");
* As accountable for installation analysis engineering scheduling/progress;
* As accountable for installation analysis engineering technical integrity within the project (executing in compliance with TechnipFMC, Company and Third Party standards applicable to the project/proposal);
* Taking decisions, in agreement with the Lead Installation Engineer and Project Engineering Manager;
* Optimizing Engineering solutions;
* If necessary, liaising with Installation Analysis Discipline Manager to validate complex engineering solutions;
* If necessary, contributing to training of junior engineers assigned to the project;
* Support the Installation Analysis Discipline Manager on peers and direct reports performance evaluation;
* Ensuring close out reports at the end of the project, according to the budget.
* Ensuring interface/communication/coordination with all projects disciplines and project management:
* If necessary, setting-up/leading engineering meeting.
* Contributing to offshore operations (from office & on-board installation vessels).
You are meant for this job if
* Engineer (mechanical, marine, naval architect), with minimum 5 years experience on Oil&Gas Industry as Installation Analysis Engineer.
* Experience on different products (flexible pipeline, umbilicals, lifting & mooring lines preferably) & installation methodologies.
* You are methodical, dynamic, proactive, open-minded with a marked team spirit. You are used to work in multicultural environments.
* You already managed a small team of engineers and you are willing to share your knowledge with junior engineers.
* Advanced Orcaflex skills are required.
* You write and speak English fluently, you are mobile worldwide.
Will be highly appreciated:
* Previous project experiences as Installation Analysis Lead Engineer for major Companies & Contractors;
* Previous offshore experience;
* Visual Basic and Python programming skills.