Area : Energy production
Function : Other
Speciality : Other
Level of education : 5 year degree
Experience : 8 - 10 years
Type of contract : Permanent employment contract
Salary : To negociate
Geographical area : Courbevoie
Geographical location : France
Link : Click here
TechnipFMC is a global leader in providing technologies for the traditional and new energy industry by delivering fully integrated projects, products and services. With our patented technologies and our global solutions, we transform the efficiency of our clients' projects by helping them to seize new opportunities for the development of energy resources, while reducing carbon intensity and supporting their ambitions of energy transition. Each of our around 20,000 employees is committed to the success of our clients' projects and driven by a strong culture of execution, focused innovation and complex industry conventions.
About the role
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for a Subsea Project Engineering Manager (M/F) who can join our multicultural team in Paris.
The overall purpose of the Subsea Project Engineering Manager is to:
* Delivering a technical system solution to meet customer project requirements, whilst maximizing execution efficiency and cost effectiveness
* Co-ordinating multi-discipline and multi-center Engineering teams
* Pro-active engagement and effective negotiation with multiple internal and external stakeholders
* Liaise directly with the customer on all key technical areas.
* Understand and discuss key technical, schedule and commercial requirements, project risks, challenges and installation, commissioning and production operations.
* Lead Front End studies as Study Manager
* Identify and report technology needs and R&D opportunities
* Support Sales and BD teams with technical advice.
Key Missions and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Subsea Project Engineering Manager include, but are not limited to:
* Lead by example and demonstrate commitment to Safety and Quality through actively driving the correct behaviors (in line with Core Values)
* Lead a multi-disciplined Engineering team through execution of assigned Project, Tender or Front end study
* Deliver a technical system solution to meet customer project requirements, whilst maximizing execution efficiency and cost effectiveness. Drive innovative solutions to improve Project economics
* Ensure compliance with design rules, procedures and project requirements
You are meant for this job if you have :
* More than 10 years of Technical experience, 8+ years in subsea
* Good understanding of overall subsea systems
* Detailed knowledge of at least one SPS subsea product/sub-system engineering, ideally in Controls & Automation
* Good understanding of REMS organization and ways of working
* Strong working knowledge of TeamCenter and SAP
* Experience of leading an engineering team located in different locations
* Be able to establish deadlines and manage priorities for self and others.
* Negotiate technical solutions with client.
* Good communication skills in regional environments, both internally with peers/management and externally with clients.
* Work in teams
* Good knowledge of English language, both verbally and written
* Ability to work within a global environment
* Performs well in a fast paced atmosphere, and constantly changing schedules and priorities while balancing external influences from customers, peers and schedules.