Domaine : Production d'énergie
Fonction : Autre
Spécialité : Autre
Niveau d'études : Bac +4
Expérience : 2 à 4 ans
Type de contrat : CDI
Rémunération : A négocier
Secteur Géographique : Courbevoie
Lieu Géographique : France
Lien externe : Cliquez ici
Présentation du poste
TechnipFMC is a global leader in providing technologies for the traditional and new energy industry by delivering fully integrated projects, products and services. With our patented technologies and our global solutions, we transform the efficiency of our clients' projects by helping them to seize new opportunities for the development of energy resources, while reducing carbon intensity and supporting their ambitions of energy transition. Each of our around 20,000 employees is committed to the success of our clients' projects and driven by a strong culture of execution, focused innovation and complex industry conventions.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for a Junior Logistics Engineer (M/F) who can join our multicultural team in Paris to assist the Head of Logistics in:
Coordinating the necessary logistic actions for the implementation of projects in the countries of operations.
The quantification and qualification of the logistics scope during proposal phase.
Within the Logistics Division and directly reporting to the Head of Logistics Africa, your main responsibilities are to:
* Ensure that the resources of the department work according to the standards of the discipline;
* Ensure that the discipline-specific documentation is issued on time, in accordance with the standards, and in consideration of the constraints of the contract or proposal;
* Ensure that TechnipFMC's interests are protected during the proposal phase (technical, commercial and contractual);
* Ensure that logistics activities on projects under execution are carried out in compliance with the applicable laws and the Group's Ethics and Compliance policy;
* Provide support to the subcontract team for:
* The establishment of Bidder Lists Logistic Agents (to be issued by the logistics)
* The production of scope of services and contractual discussions
* Administration of the agents' contract: ensure that the Maritime Agents tracking process is in place, auditable from a cost tracking point of view, in line with Technip's sub-contract administration procedure and anti-corruption policy
* Defining the responsibilities between TechnipFMC and the subcontractors
* Maintain a network with Maritime Agents and Port Operators, and look for new potential subcontractors
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
* Engineering or business school/business/logistics degree.
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in subsea projects in subcontracting, or in operations, or in logistics and on-site experience within an operational team.
* Your English is fluent
* Mastery of computer and office automation tools