Domaine : Production d'énergie
Fonction : Autre
Spécialité : Autre
Niveau d'études : Bac +5
Expérience : 4 à 6 ans
Type de contrat : CDI
Rémunération : A négocier
Secteur Géographique : Courbevoie
Lieu Géographique : France
Lien externe : Cliquez ici
Présentation du poste
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
About the job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for an Installation Analysis Senior Engineer (M/F) who can join our multicultural team in Paris. You will have the opportunity for international travel.
Within the Subsea Installation Department, you will be reporting to the Installation Analysis Discipline Manager.
Mobilized on a project or a proposal, you will coordinate/perform the Installation Analysis Engineering activities.
Your main mission is:
* Supervising a (local/remote) team of Installation Analysis engineers:
* Setting-up/Approving installation analysis Basis of Design;
* Reviewing and validating (as "checker") installation analysis team documents;
* If necessary, contributing to installation analysis execution and reporting (as "writer");
* As accountable for installation analysis engineering scheduling/progress;
* As accountable for installation analysis engineering technical integrity within the project (executing in compliance with TechnipFMC, Company and Third Party standards applicable to the project/proposal);
* Taking decisions, in agreement with the Lead Installation Engineer and Project Engineering Manager;
* Optimizing Engineering solutions;
* If necessary, liaising with Installation Analysis Discipline Manager to validate complex engineering solutions;
* If necessary, contributing to training of junior engineers assigned to the project;
* Support the Installation Analysis Discipline Manager on peers and direct reports performance evaluation;
* Ensuring close out reports at the end of the project, according to the budget.
You are meant for this job if
* Engineer (mechanical, marine, naval architect), with minimum 5 years experience on Oil&Gas Industry as Installation Analysis Engineer.
* Experience on different products (flexible pipeline, umbilicals, lifting & mooring lines preferably) & installation methodologies.
* You are methodical, dynamic, proactive, open-minded with a marked team spirit. You are used to work in multicultural environments.
* You already managed a small team of engineers and you are willing to share your knowledge with junior engineers.
* Advanced Orcaflex skills are required.
* You write and speak English fluently, you are mobile worldwide.
Will be highly appreciated:
* Previous project experiences as Installation Analysis Lead Engineer for major Companies & Contractors;
* Previous offshore experience;
* Visual Basic and Python programming skills.
Vous êtes intéressé.e par cette opportunité ? N'hésitez plus et rejoignez nos équipes !