Domaine : Production d'énergie
Fonction : Autre
Spécialité : Génie civil/Bâtiment
Niveau d'études : Bac +4
Expérience : 1 à 2 ans
Type de contrat : CDI
Rémunération : A négocier
Secteur Géographique : Courbevoie
Lieu Géographique : France
Lien externe : Cliquez ici
Présentation du poste
TechnipFMC is a global leader in providing technologies for the traditional and new energy industry by delivering fully integrated projects, products and services. With our patented technologies and our global solutions, we transform the efficiency of our clients' projects by helping them to seize new opportunities for the development of energy resources, while reducing carbon intensity and supporting their ambitions of energy transition. Each of our around 20,000 employees is committed to the success of our clients' projects and driven by a strong culture of execution, focused innovation and complex industry conventions.
About the role
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for an Installation Analysis Graduate/Junior Engineer (M/F) who can join our multicultural team in Paris.
Missions and Responsibilities:
Within the Subsea Installation Department, you will be reporting to the Installation Analysis Discipline Manager.
As part of an engineering team, mobilized on a project or a proposal, you will work under direct supervision of the Installation Analysis Lead/Discipline Manager Engineer.
You will provide support during the engineering and construction phases, performing calculation and reporting and providing progress about activities for which you are accountable.
Your main mission is:
* Developing calculations to engineer the installation of a variety of products and subsea structures, by different installation methodology/vessels, in compliance with applicable TechnipFMC, Company and Third Party standards:
* Selecting solutions in agreement with the Lead Installation Analysis Engineer or the Discipline Manager Engineer;
* Contributing to engineering solutions optimizations.
* Compiling calculation notes / reports as "writer".
* If necessary, supervise other graduate/junior engineers.
* Contributing to offshore operations (office & on-board installation vessels).
* Though your outcomes will be checked and approved by your supervisor/senior engineer, you will be accountable of your deliverables quality and schedule.
* Engineer (mechanical, marine, naval architect), you are methodical, dynamic, proactive and open-minded.
* You have a marked critical spirit and you are willing to learn and challenge yourself.
* You have a succinct way of putting things and good communication skill.
* You feel comfortable with problem-solving and required engineering math/physics tools/knowledge.
* You are able to elaborate simplified (analytical) models to appreciate the quality of more complex calculation schemes.
* You write and speak English fluently and you are mobile worldwide.
Will be highly appreciated:
* Marine and/or Oil&Gas Interships;
* Programming skills (Python, Visual Basic, Matlab, etc…);
* FEM analysis software skills (Orcaflex, ANSYS, ABAQUS, etc…);
* Naval Architectures software skills (OrcaWave, Diodore, WAMIT, etc…).