Domaine : Production d'énergie
Fonction : Autre
Spécialité : Autre
Niveau d'études : Bac +4
Expérience : > 10 ans
Type de contrat : CDI
Rémunération : A négocier
Secteur Géographique : Sens
Lieu Géographique : France
Lien externe : Cliquez ici
Présentation du poste
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of the world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Main Missions :
Within department service and After Market of Geomarket Africa & Southern Europe. You will be responsible for providing on-site and offsite technical expertise to the Geomarket Field Service and aftermarket organization in order to allow the site operational team to deliver a higher quality service to customers.
In this context, your main tasks will be :
* Responsibility for the global skills program of the Geomarket FST population.
* Availability for field assistance in case of emergency.
* Provide technical support during technical meetings if necessary.
* Provide support to the service and aftermarket manager with technical expertise as needed.
* Responsible for Field Service non-compliance reporting, geomarket survey.
* Participate in the drafting of the execution procedure in the field in order to correctly execute all the activities on the site after the delivery of the equipment, such as lifting, pre-assembly, installation, start-up operations , commissioning if necessary.
* Establish standard process & procedures for the geomarket if required.
* Attend & manage meetings with customers to explain and defend TechnipFMC interests.
* Provide help and technical support to FST employees.
* Ensure an effective and seamless communication with other Departments (Field service department, R&D, QA/QC, engineering department, etc?).
* Participate in and finalize all service calls for the geomarket.
* Support the sales staff with any technical support if necessary.
Profile and skills expected :
* You have holders of Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* You have at least 15 years of field experience and deep understanding of TechnipFMC equipment.
* You have a technical school training.
* You have a Knowledge of the English language verbal and written.
* You have PC skills (MSOffice) with knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
* Experience with SAP a plus.
* You have a very good interpersonal and communication skills with all personnel incl. management.
* You must develop the skills of your team by sharing your experience and expertise with them.
* You have a Good commercial and technical awareness.
* You must be motivated and motivate your team.
* You must have knowledge and understanding of QHSE requirements