Domaine : Production d'énergie
Fonction : Autre
Spécialité : Autre
Niveau d'études : Bac +5
Expérience : 8 à 10 ans
Type de contrat : CDI
Rémunération : A négocier
Secteur Géographique : Courbevoie
Lieu Géographique : France
Lien externe : Cliquez ici
Présentation du poste
TechnipFMC is a global in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
As a Corporate Communications Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
* Creates, implements, and oversees communications program/strategies that effectively describe and promote the organization, internally and externally.
* Ensures implementation of all communications strategies, activities/plans or updates with purpose of increasing awareness of the success and strengths of the organization.
* Manages the Communications function in the Area serving all business segments, support functions and key leaders.
* Actively contributes to promoting and strengthening company culture and developing employee sense of belonging.
* Acts as a Communications business partner to support key leaders and site managers in all Communications initiatives to deliver a clear message and ensure employee engagement.
* Manages the organization of local events and campaigns, aligned with the global Corporate Communications guidelines.
* Ensures proper application of the TechnipFMC brand internally.
* Ensures the application of global communication policies in all sites for Africa and France.
* Acts as a point of contact for French media enquiries; offer advice on approach and response as part of the escalation process to the Corporate PR function.
* Specific to Africa, build and maintain a positive reputation in-country to demonstrate our commitment to local content and position Africa region as a great place to work.
* Develop internal communications plans locally and manage the delivery of the plan, aligning local initiatives with global policies and procedures.
* Act as a communications business partner to support site managers/directors in all communications initiatives to deliver a clear message and ensure employee's engagement
* Manage internal communications initiatives, internal events, use of internal channels (such as intranet, internal magazine, digital signage) and creation of internal campaigns.
You are meant for the job if you have :
* Bachelor's degree, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Mass Communications or equivalent.
* At least 8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Preferably those who are specializing in Internal Communications/Business Communication/Corporate Communications.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to build relationships and to connect at all levels within an organization.
* Fluent in English and able to work in a multicultural environment.
* Native French speaker or fluent.
* Ability to think strategically, work independently and multi-task.
* Excellent interpersonal and operational communication skills.
* Enthusiasm, creativity and capacity to innovate and support the local teams.
* Ability to coordinate local projects, supporting various and multi-cultural teams.
* Strong collaboration and service mindset.