Domaine : Production d'énergie
Fonction : Ingénieur
Spécialité : Subsea
Niveau d'études : Bac +4
Expérience : > 10 ans
Type de contrat : CDI
Rémunération : >70k€
Secteur Géographique : Kuala Lumpur
Lieu Géographique : Malaisie
Lien externe : Cliquez ici
Présentation du poste
TechnipFMC is a leading technology provider to the traditional and new energies industry; delivering fully integrated projects, products, and services. With our proprietary technologies and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients' project economics, helping them unlock new possibilities to develop energy resources while reducing carbon intensity and supporting their energy transition ambitions. Each of our approximately 20,000 employees is driven by a commitment to our client's success, and a culture of strong execution, purposeful innovation, and challenging industry conventions.
Our vision is to drive real change in the energy industry and our corporate strategy has always been focused on successfully delivering that vision.
CFD Lead Engineer
Are you interested in joining and contributing to global energy transformation of the subsea industry?
Computational analysis group in Lysaker is at the heart of these changes. We are working closely with external clients and TechnipFMC product groups all across the globe through the product lifecycle - meaning we run computational fluid mechanics (CFD) and finite element analysis (FEA) simulations as a part of developing new technologies, product optimization and also to make sure that our products are safely operated.
As a part of Global Centre of Excellence, you will have an opportunity to work on break-through CFD analyses with the state-of-art tools and access to the most powerful cloud computing. With the global footprint, our team works on thermal, erosion, flow induced vibration, multiphase flow, separation, scouring and many other physical phenomena.
In the analysis area of thermal, erosion, flow induced vibration, multiphase, separation:
* Perform and lead multiple CFD tasks
* Maintain, improve and create relevant work processes, methods and guidelines
* Interaction with internal and external clients, providing advice on product and system design based on analyses
* Review contract documents and clarifications, establish CTRs
* Coordinate the team to ensure that deliveries are completed within plan
* Ensure close cooperation with product groups/interface manager/engineering manager
You are meant for this job if;
You can think outside of the box and define the future of engineering analysis; share passion for advanced engineering analysis (optimization, robustness and real-time modelling).
* An outgoing and energetic nature, with the ability to solve problems and generate results, both single-handedly and as part of larger teams.
* Good system understanding, revealing real value drivers
* Relevant Master of Science or equivalent with experience within mechanics, fluid mechanics, heat transfer and/or multiphase flow.
* Minimum 10 years of experience within the area of Computational Fluid Dynamics
* Fluent in English
We can offer:
* Exciting engineering challenges in the area of Erosion, Flow Induced vibrations, Thermal analysis, Separation, Multiphase flow and Flow Assurance.
* Enjoyable teamwork and cooperation with customers worldwide.
* Flexible working environment.
* Culture based on quality, trust, openness and reward of initiative.
* Opportunity for professional development.
Your future at TechnipFMC
* Your TechnipFMC journey starts with our onboarding program
* You will get the possibility to attend several development activities
* TechnipFMC is an international company with great opportunities for growth
* Since your Work Life Balance is important for TechnipFMC, we offer benefits and programs for you to maintain the balance in your life
* Your future with TechnipFMC includes benefits outside work, like company cabins, in-house gym, and local social groups
* You will be secured by good insurances and retirements plans through TechnipFMC
* Place of work: Lysaker, Norway
* Application deadline: 20.07.2022
* For more information please contact Line Manager, Pavel Barta (+47) 954 22 517.